KloudData SAP Certified mobile-MedRecords(mMR) manages, stores and displays entire clinical information of patients in real time at the point of care. mMR helps you enhance patient care process with point-of-care access to end-to-end patient records – from a variety of backend data sources. This helps improve patient care metrics and overall patient outcome.
mobile-MedRecords is an easy to extend and secure wireframe platform that can seamlessly integrate with other existing HIS/HMS. mMR is a foundation app that is pre-loaded with healthcare-specific content, hence is consistent yet highly adaptable.
- Bidirectional data synchronization
- Patient Details-Navigate full patient history
- Initial Assessment-View patient demographic details with Diagnosis
- HAI Assessment-View HAI assessment of the patient
- Laboratory-View patient investigation results - also request for new investigation
- Radiology-View patient radiology results like x-ray, CT scan image and such - also request for new radiology investigation
- Notes-view previous notes by consultant & add notes with date and time stamp
- Prescription-Doctor can prescribe medicine on device to reflect back into pharmacy module
- Discharge Summary-Doctor can create discharge summary and request for patient discharge with one click
- OP appointments
- Demographic details
Since the Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) is used as backend in the application so it can be integrated with any Hospital information system (HIS) having heterogeneous databases like MySQL, SQL Anywhere, Cache, DB2 and others.
The application run in the demo mode so that the user can understand the functionality. To know how you can enable Faster, Accurate Patient Care while simultaneously ensuring convenience and Improved productivity for your care providers with KloudData's mobile solution for Free 30 day trial on your device or POC please do write us or contact on following details.
For More Information please visit
Mob: +91 9730099654 (IN) | Ph: +91.7104.666.252
mMR (mobile Medical Records) is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-29. The program can be installed on Android.
mMR (mobile Medical Records) (version 2.0) has a file size of 7.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 12 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.